What is a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small amount of text that is stored in your browser when you browse most of the websites. And it is used to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits or your equipment, and it can be used to recognize you.
What is NOT a cookie?
It is not a virus, or a Trojan, or a worm, or spam, or spyware, or open windows pop-up.
What information does a cookie store?
Cookies do not usually store sensitive information about you, such as credit cards or bank details, photographs or personal information, etc. The data they keep are of a technical nature, statistics, personal preferences, personalization of contents, etc.
The web server does not associate you as a person but to your web browser. In fact, if you usually browse with the Chrome browser and try to navigate through the same web with the Firefox browser, you will see that the web does not realize that you are the same person because it is actually associating the information with the browser, not the person.
What kind of cookies are there?
- Technical cookies: These are the most basic and allow, among other things, to know when a human or an automated application is browsing, when an anonymous and registered user navigates, basic tasks for the operation of any dynamic web.
- Analysis cookies: They collect information on the type of navigation you are doing, the sections you use most, products consulted, time band of use, language, etc.
- Advertising cookies: They show advertising based on your navigation, your country of origin, language, etc.
What are own and third party cookies?
The own cookies are those generated by the page you are visiting and those of third parties are those generated by external services or providers such as Mailchimp, Acumbamail, Facebook, Twitter, Google adsense, etc.
What cookies does this website use?
This website uses its own and third-party cookies. On this website the following cookies are used which are detailed below:
List of cookies:
Login: The cookies to log in allow you to enter and exit your Carisal Fashion account.
Personalization: these cookies help us to remember with which people or websites you have interacted, so we can show you related content.
Preferences: these cookies allow us to remember your settings and preferences, such as the preferred language and your privacy settings.
Third party cookies
Among the usual cookies that this website uses are:
- Analysis services, specifically, Google Analytics to help the website to analyze the use made by the users of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify the user. Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at the 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You can check here the type of cookies used by Google including Google+ and Google Maps.
- Social network cookies can be stored in your browser while you browse by carisalfashion.com for example, when you use the share button of carisalfashion.com in a social network.
Below you will find information about the social network cookies that this website uses in its own cookie policies:
- Facebook cookies, see more information in its cookies policy
Can cookies be deleted?
Yes, and not only delete, also block, in a general or particular way for a specific domain.
To remove cookies from a website you must go to the configuration of your browser and there you can search the associated to the domain in question and proceed to its removal.
- Setting cookies for Google Chrome
- Setting cookies for Apple Safari
- Setting cookies for Internet Explorer
- Configuration of cookies for Mozilla Firefox
List of cookies that we currently use
|First name||Default duration||Purpose|
|viewed_cookie_policy||1 year||Cookie proper of the Cookie Law Info plugin to control that the notice of the Cookies Policy of the portal is shown|
|PHPSESSID||At the end of the session||Own cookie that uses the PHP language to store variables in the web server where the portal is hosted|
|_ga _gat_gid||2 years10 minutes1 day||Third-party cookies from Google Analytics to analyze visits, clicks, user sessions on the portal, etc.|
|_evCo_evCoLT||End of session1 day||Third party cookies from livebeep.com for the management of online chat with visitors, generation of statistical reports on website traffic, etc.|
More information about cookies
If you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as ” Do Not Track ” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.